This book is a practical action plan that will walk you through the first stages after your wife has discovered your infidelity.
You’ll learn the things your wife is going to feel, say, and do, giving you the following:
* Insight into what she is thinking and why this is so hard for her to get over
* Practical advice so you know exactly what to do at this important stage
* Actual scripts so you know what to say in response to very specific situations
* Clear explanations as to why certain words and actions you think will be helpful might be making this worse
* Two self-administered quizzes to help you determine why you cheated so that you can get a better understanding of what triggered your affair.
Included at the appropriate points are scripts of what to say and why you need to say those words at that time. Do not just memorize these words and parrot them back to your wife. You have already lost her trust; if you start using words you don’t normally use, you’ll sound like you’re faking it. You will want to translate the scripts into your own natural wording, using the meaning of each script as a launching pad for productive, healing dialogue with your wife.
Also, other these other questions are answered:
* She doesn’t know. I feel guilty. Should I tell her the truth?
* We aren’t married yet? How does that impact recovering from the affair?
* I didn’t have a physical relationship with my Affair Partner, why is my wife so upset?
* What is an Emotional Affair?